Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Cake! Who loves ya baby?

Ta-Da! We are back from our Chicago escapade and I am now knee deep in another cake week. Today I anticipate calling upon my super powers (I’m distantly related to Wonder Woman) to get everything accomplished. I will be picking up the EPIC cute pictures of the boy child from JC Penny, grocery shopping, getting the boy child, getting his stuff from the in-laws, getting everyone fed, baking a cheesecake, and going to cake class. Yep, Wonder Woman…
I am pretty psyched to see how this week’s cakes turn out though. I have a cheesecake that will be done as a poker hand, a Buzz Lightyear cake and cupcakes and a 14″ pizza cake. Interesting combination, no?
I am having to turn more and more people away recently. I feel guilty about doing that, but when you come to me on Wednesday wanting a cake for Saturday and I already have 3 orders? Well, sorry you waited too long. I guess people are accustomed to getting cakes from Kroger and the like where they just pull one from the freezer and write on it. Not here at Creations by Lisa! I SLAVE over these cakes! Ok, well maybe that’s a smidge melodramatic, but you get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment