Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Well I did manage to get the pizza cake and Buzz Lightyear finished as well as the cheesecake last week. Feeling good about that. But I really wasn’t back into the groove after our Chicago trip.
Here I am groove, back at it. This week I’ll be adding an Elephant theme baby shower cake and a Little Mermaid cake and cupcakes to the gallery.
I have a nice sized kitchen with a wall oven and an island. Working in the kitchen isn’t too hard at all. It’s much better than it could be in other homes, but I can’t wait till I can have a real workspace one of these days.
Want to walk down dream street with me for a moment? Here’s what we are thinking. Someday we will be able to finish a space in our basement where I can have a professional kitchen. I’ll have a double oven (at least) HUGE island, a place to store all of my supplies so that I don’t have to go running around wondering where I put things, and all the other basic kitchen needs. And then I can be a real business! YAY!
If you would like to donate to the cause, please feel free to order a cake for no reason at all and then insist on paying extra for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment